Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 23 December 2011
Categories: Company News & Media
Here's a quick summary of our opening hours as we head into the Christmas period.
All offices are closed on the public holidays, however some of our sales staff will be available should you have any queries. Feel free to contact your usual rep during these times, or make a general enquiry via the relevant office's contact details.
Thanks for your support in 2011 and we look forward to bringing you more information, news and updates in 2012.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from all of us at Hoshizaki Lancer!
Christmas Opening Hours
Read more about this article
Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 8 December 2011
Categories: Ice Machines, U.G.L.Y. Bartender of the Year
We are delighted to announce the winners of the 2011 U.G.L.Y. Bartender of the Year!
Collectively the participants across Australia raised a staggering $1,018,750 for the Leukaemia Foundation, just shy of their $1,050,000 target (good enough in our books!) This goal was a $500,000 increase on the 2010 fundraising, and so the result is a clear indication of the massive increase in support from pubs, clubs, bars and of course the bartenders, around the country.
The U.G.L.Y. Bartender of the Year campaign raises money to fund blood cancer research and support patients and
their families affected by leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma diagnosis.
To give you an indication of just what this amount will do for patients and families
- 4500 free nights accommodation in Leukaemia Foundation's fully furnished accommodation for patients and their families during treatment in capital cities: $360,000
- Three patient support vehicles in 6 states (SA, WA, NT, NSW, VIC and Tas) to transport patients for 12 months: $256,500
- One full year of a major research project: $182,500
- Attendance for 1000 families across the country to attend a patient education and support program: $250,000
Again, we're very proud to be involved in such a great initiative, and are looking forward to delivering and installing the Hoshizaki ice machine to the winning bartender's pub in each state.
Top U.G.L.Y. Bartender in each state:
In no particular order…
- New South Wales: Kerry Barnard, Imperial Hotel, Tamworth
- Victoria: Adrian Lowrie, Cunninghams Hotel, Yarra Junction
- Tasmania: Matt Gall, The Barkmill Tavern and Bakery, Swansea
- South Australia: Cole Hedwards, The Bellum Hotel, Mount Schank
- Northern Territory: Belinda Marshall, Emerald Springs Roadhouse, Emerald Springs
- Western Australia: Brenda Sheather, Mangles Bays Fishing Club Inc, Rockingham
We will soon be attending the presentation events in each state, so will post photos of the winner, in the meantime, here are the results for each state.
Top 10 U.G.L.Y. Bartenders in each state:
Read more about this article