Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 17 February 2011
Categories: Company News & Media, Beer Dispensing Equipment & Draught Beer Dispense Systems
Our unique beer dispensing equipment and draught beer dispense systems will soon be used in bars and clubs throughout the US, Canada and Latin America.
Our products – such as glycol chiller plates and multi-tapped iced founts – are considered the best in the world, and have been attracting considerable interest from North America.
Australia's harsh climatic conditions with periods of extreme heat and our love of icy cold beer have provided a fertile market for innovation in this area.
Read more about this article
Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 11 February 2011
Categories: Company News & Media
Hoshizaki Lancer leaders from Australia and New Zealand gathered in Adelaide last week for our Annual Sales Conference.
Our outstanding achievements from 2010 were celebrated:
- Coca-Cola Amatil Supplier of the Year for Sustainability
- Certification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801
- HACCP on our beer systems - to add to our HACCP certified Ice Makers and Fridges
- Hoshizaki Group Company of the Year
As well as business reviews and planning for the year, participants enjoyed LEAN training from our friends Andrew and Ken at Manufacturing Focus and a terrific mornings seminar with the world's leading speaker and Amazon number 1 seller, Philip Hesketh.
At our Annual Awards Dinner at Jasmin Restaurant we recognised our outstanding achievers for 2010:
- State Sales Award: South Australia
- Sales Person of the Year: Glyn Rattray
- Outstanding Customer Service: Mark Cassin
- Project Management Award: Queensland Branch
- Best Branch: New Zealand Branch
- Business Excellence Award: Steve Calaby
- Managing Director's Award: Steve Sotiriou
Our New Zealand Manager, Michael Abraham, was also presented with the 2011 Growth Award from Hoshizaki.
We also said farewell to our Sales Manager, Bill Cadd, who will be leaving Australia to start up our draught beer equipment business in the USA next month - we're really excited about the future, good luck Bill.
Read more about this article
Author: Hoshizaki Lancer / Published Date: 1 February 2011
Categories: Soft Drink Systems, Global & Green, Company News & Media
Lancer Beverage is delighted to announce the release of our new S8E Superchiller in Jan 2011.
The S8E is the largest ice bank soda water chiller in our range that offers high performance to cater for the largest volume outlets in Australia's harsh high ambient climate conditions.
We remain committed to our customers by offering the flexibility of a single or dual carbonated unit also with or without pre chill syrup coils.
Other features and benefits are:
· Removable side panels
· Full stainless steel refrigerated compartment grille's
· Efficient EC (Electronic Commutated) condenser fan and agitator motors
· Low energy use carbonator and recirculated post mix ¼ HP motors
· High temp cut out on refrigeration system
· Improved component reliability
· Ease of service
In addition to these new exciting features and benefits, were able significantly reduce power consumption by a staggering 28% over the previous S8B model chiller under high load conditions. As a result this equates to a 6.79 tonnes per annum reduction of CO2 (carbon foot print) per unit.