Polaris Beer Superchiller™ V3
Compact high performance design is an ideal option for smaller venues that are wanting to have up to 6 beer taps available for their customers.
- Specifically designed to operate as a glycol chiller without any modifications.
- Designed for ease of service and installation, fully insulated circulation pump, and John Guest fittings supplied on the product coils.
- The on-board electronics will shut the unit down should it overheat, freeze up or even develop a glycol leak.
- Designed to operate in Australian conditions up to 40°C ambient.
- Long-lasting stainless steel construction.
- Compact high performance design.
- Will operate the patented Lancer Chiller Plate.
- Easily removable, cleanable condenser filters mean less service calls.
- Castors (150mm legs standard)
- 6 product coils
- High capacity pump (SPK2-11) (No coils)
- Medium capacity pump (SPC54)
MAX CURRENT DRAW
2 - 40°C
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H)
880mm x 505mm x 877mm (no legs - 727mm)
shipping - 90kg, empty - 82kg
S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 4C 240/50
S4E POLARIS V3 SPK2-11 240/50
S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 6C 240/50
S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 240/50