Lancer Beverage can provide all the necessary equipment to fit out and re–model all cellars regardless of age, shape or size.
Our range of stainless steel fittings will cover all your needs from fob detectors to manifolds, crossheads and adaptors as well as beer pumps, gas valves, transfer leads and wash out, we have everything you need to create an easy to operate cellar.
Foam on beer (FOB) leads to waste and beer wastage means a loss of profits. The Lancer range of FOB detectors has been designed to meet not only your needs but also your budget.
- - Manufactured from stainless steel
- - Premium quality finish and fittings
- - Large beer chamber for easy viewing
- - Wall mountable
- - 12 month warranty
- - Easy operation for staff
The FOB Detector senses when a keg is empty and shuts down the beer line before it turns to foam. Replace the keg, reset the FOB and the beer is flowing again with minimal wastage, in minutes.
It has to be the single greatest way to simultaneously manage kegs in the cellar and beer flow in the bar.
The FOB comes with a bigger beer chamber for easy viewing.
Operation is a breeze with simple operating functions and cleaning requirements.
Beer Pumps & Compressors
Are you looking to save some money on your dispense gas bills? Then talk to your local Lancer representative about our beer pump solutions.
- - No beer should be pressurised into changing
- - Cost effective because you no longer need mixed gas or gas blenders
- - Our oil-less compressor is used to pressurise the beer pumps
- - The beer pump increases the pressure in the product dispense line, which ensures that the inherent gas in the beer can not break out
- - Smaller I.D. tubing can be used in many installations, which helps reduce wastage
- - The medium used to drive the pumps never comes in contact with the beer
Please talk to your local Lancer representative about assisting you with your complete beer pump solution.