Lancer understands that clean fresh beer sells best, regular line cleaning is a major factor & reducing beer waste is a major consideration. The patented Lancer Trade Out Master is designed to minimise beer loss & encourage regular line cleaning.
Trade Out Master
The patented Lancer Trade Out Master is designed to minimize beer loss and encourage regular line cleaning.
Lancer understands that clean fresh beer sells best. Regular line cleaning is a major factor in providing this to the customer. We also know that reducing beer waste is a major consideration for pubs and clubs.
By ensuring beer is traded out, not thrown out, prior to a line clean the average hotel will find this system pays for itself within one year*.
- - Automatically commences trade out of beer lines prior to a scheduled clean
- - Reduces beer wastage associated with line cleaning by selling the beer in the lines
- - Records when beer line cleans are due and have occurred
- - Provides optional gas pulse during line clean to assist the cleaning process
Each control module provides:
- - Up to 8 separate programmable times for trade out commencement
- - Up to 3 individual beer lines from each solenoid output
- - 24V control solenoids
- - Simple user interface to allow entry of next clean date and time
- - Display shows status of each output
- - All wetted components compatible with beverage and cleaning chemicals
* Assumes 25 litres of beer loss per weekly clean.