Our new range of gas boards and bottle mounted regulators are all fitted with high flow regulators and pressure relief valves all designed to meet the standard and reduce costs.
We also have a Carbon Dioxide monitor as well as a Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen depletion monitor which we can arrange to have installed and calibrated every six months.
Lancer Turbo Regulator Boards
Lancer's simple, cost effective, fully AS5034 compliant gas board solutions have been designed to deliver high gas flow to help you through your busiest trading periods.
Our Lancer regulators are manufactured in Italy and have been independently certified for compliance to Australian Standards AS4267, AS1271 & AS4706 in accordance with the installation and use of inert gases for beverage dispensing (AS5034).
- Regulators manufactured in Italy to food grade specification
- Highest quality German made Wika Gauges
- High gas flow rate (30m3/h @ 800kPa)
- Universal barbed outlet (7mm & 10mm) for ease of system connection
- Soft seal, moisture resistant, PTFE integrated capsule for reliability
- Special silicon diaphragm for long life
- High purity PTFE lined, double stainless braid, pressure hose rated to 21000kPa.
- Full length anti-kink, anti-whip, spring sheath for maximum durability
- Ezifit cylinder connection handle with soft seal & integral filter – no tools required
- Simple construction to minimise potential leak points, whilst maintaining cost effective functionality.
You'll be surprised how simple and inexpensive it is to provide you and your staff a safe working environment – with supply and install of your Lancer LogiCO2 Gas Monitor. The Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor has been designed specifically to warn personnel of asphyxiating gas hazards and complies with AS5034. It is simple to use with a single button for routine operation and testing and its patented automatic calibration means long term maintenance free operation. Its bright and loud distinctive alarms will ensure your staff are warned, before its too late.
Please note: The Lancer LogiCO2 Gas Monitor must be installed by a qualified professional.
Lancer LogiCO2 Gas Monitor
Automatic calibration - Maintenance free - AS5034 Compliant
Warn your staff.... before it's too late!
Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor has been designed specifically to warn personnel of asphyxiating gas hazards and complies with AS5034.
The LogiCO2 Monitor is simple to use with a single button for routine operation and testing. Its bright and loud distinctive alarms will ensure your staff are warned, before it's too late.
With patented automatic calibration you can enjoy long term maintenance free operation.
Contact us on +61 8 8268 1388 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple to use
- Clear back-lit 2 row 6 digit LED
- Single button for routine operation and testing
- Warning sign standard
- One, up to four sensors, with two individually programmed relays that can activate remote warning beacons or ventilation
- Ambient temperatures 0 - 40C
- Standard Warning flashing beacon
- Continuous monitoring for carbon dioxide in cellars and other confined spaces of TWA - 0.5% time weighted average
- Pre alarm - 1.5% allows personnel to repair leak
- High alarm - 3%. Valve is chosen to ensure that no one is exposed to IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health) which is 4%.
- Long term maintenance-free operation
- 15 year sensor life
- Patented automatic calibration
Each Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor comes complete with one Remote Repeater as standard. Remote repeater units are mounted outside of the monitored area to alert personnel of the presence of a hazardous situation, (should there be a gas leak), prior to entry. You can have up to five (5) repeaters connected to the one Lancer LogiCO2 Monitor.
*Please note: The LogiCO2 Monitor must be installed by a qualified professional.