IBD 60 LEVSS
- Unique hex drive ice agitation and dispense drive system for trouble free operation and long service life
- Multiple valve configurations available for self-serve and portion control operation to control beverage costs
- Stainless steel construction; exterior and interior
- Fully insulated storage bin and drip tray controls condensation and helps avoid moisture related safety hazards
- Front and rear plumbing access for installation flexibility
|Depth :775 mm|
|Height: 899 mm(With riser 40.625” (1032 mm)|
For pellet/cubelet ice maximum height is 40 5/8” (1032 mm)
|SPACE REQUIRED||Height: Allow sufficient clearance for manually filling with ice or refer to ice maker recommendation for top clearance.|
|Width: 1594 mm|
|Depth: 800.1 mm|
|WEIGHT||With Ice: 345 kg|
|Shipping: 209 kg|
|ICE||Dispensable: 159 kg|
|FITTINGS||Soda Inlets: 3/8” male barb|
|Syrup Inlets: 3/8” male barb|
|VALVE OPTIONS||LEV and other valves available upon request|
|FLEX MANIFOLD CONFG.||3-1-1-3-3-1-1-3|
|KEY LOCK SWITCH||Yes|
Ice maker compatibility:
- Accepts 2- 30” wide ice makers (adapters required)
- Variable automatic agitation timer.
- Pellet/Cubelet ice dispense capability is available with an IBD conversion kit that requires a riser.
- Riser will increase the height of the IBD from 34 3/16” to 39 5/8”.
- The required adapter plate will add another 1”.
- When dispensing Pellet/Cubelet ice an ice level bin control (bin stat) is required when using a riser, it must be set at a minimum 9” drop from the top of the ice bin.