Ensure the safety of your staff with the Lancer LogiCO2 monitor. Designed to warn venue personnel of asphyxiating gas hazards, this monitor sounds a distinctive alarm to signify a leak. The logiCO2 monitor is also compliant with AS5034 regulations and has a patented calibration which allows for less maintenance in the long-term.
Some features of the LogiCO2 monitor are:
- Continuous monitoring for carbon dioxide in small spaces, i.e. cool rooms and chillers.
- Standard warning signs and flashing beacons to alert personnel of a leak.
- Up to eight sensors, which can remotely activate two other warning beacons or ventilation.
- Only one button for routine operation and testing.
- Logico2 monitor has 2 warning stages:
- Pre alarm > 1.5% allows personnel to repair leak.
- High alarm > 3% valve is chosen to ensure that no one is exposed to immediate danger to life or health
The Logico2 monitor has a 15-year sensor life, even with minimal maintenance.