There are 1 products in total
Lancer's extensive range of beer towers can be found in all types of venues, from small cafe’s, hotels, clubs, sports bars, stadiums, casinos, convention centers and restaurants. From a standard T bar tower, to our ever popular multi tap variants, Lancer Beer Systems has a beer tower that will suit the most fastidious venue owner. Our multi tap towers are all manufactured in house and can be fabricated in almost any shape or size, the only limitation is your imagination!!!
Choose Your Products
At A Glance
Lancer beverage python features numbered tubing for easy identification, and with a complete range of tubing bundles and insulation sizes, Lancer beverage python will cover all of your requirements.
- Colour coded and numbered tube marking for ease of identification.
- Range of tubing bundle configurations and insulation sizes available.
- Python unrolls straight, with no kinks.
- Blown nitrile vinyl rubber for improved insulation.
- Tubing – food grade LDPE tube. No leaching.
- Outer Wrapping – PVC self-adhesive wrap used to protect the insulation in transit and during installation. Also performs as a vapour barrier.
- Inner Wrapping – Food grade polyethylene stretch wrap acts as an odour barrier. Ensures full tube contact and correct orientation of tubes throughout the python.
- Python can be easily identified in cable trays and ceilings by a yellow Postmix Python indicator stripe fixed to the outside of python.
- Dimensions are nominal + / – 2mm.
YES / NO
A / B / C
|2000017||12||no insulation||10 9.5||YES||56/-/-||160||0.89||1.75|
With more than 50 years experience, Lancer Worldwide Australia has a team of experts ready to provide you with a draft system that is unique to your business.Request Quote
- Numbered tube marking for ease of identification
- Range of tubing bundle configurations and insulation sizes available (minimum wall of 25mm recommended for glycol)
- Blown nitrile vinyl rubber for improved insulation