The Superchiller S2H is a product of Australian design & manufacturing. The Superchiller S2H uses R290 natural refrigerant and is designed to operate in the most demanding of conditions.
- Internal integrated pumps
- Stainless variable speed magnetic drive pump
- Variable-speed fan & agitator
- Advanced control board and functions
- Connectivity options
- Expandable control options such as Temperature sensors, Flow meters, Water and C0₂ pressure switches.
|Clearance||minimum of 200mm for Rear & Sides|
|AMBIENT AIR TEMPERATURE||2 – 40° C|
Energy Consumption – 2.99 kWh (24hr) – Climate C
Dedicated Power Circuit, minimum of 10A CB, with RCD protection.
|REFRIGERATION CAPACITY||860 Watts @ -10C SST|
10kg ice bank weight
Heat Rejection 1700w (max)
Airflow requirement 300L/h minimum
|REFRIGERANT||R290 (107g charge)|
|WATER BATH||23 litres|
|WATER REQUIREMENTS||345 kPa (50 PSI) Maximum Static Regulated Supply|
172 kPa (25 PSI) min. Flowing supply.
Waterbath to be filled with clean tap water
Temperature range of 7°C to 32°C
|DRAIN CONNECTION||13mm overflow fitting for water bath|
|CO₂ SUPPLY||550kPa (80PSI) regulated supply|
|CO₂ EXHAUST||6mm Barb|
Exhaust to be well vented to outside area