Tesuco Post Mix panels feature two high-pressure regulators with delivery pressure gauges on each regulator. Each outlet has an isolation valve, a non-return valve and a large volume relief valve which are vented for non-naturally ventilated areas. It is connected to the cylinder by a 1 m high-pressure connection lead with an anti-whip cable and soft seat handwheel. One of the best high-quality CO2 gas regulator for beer in Australia.
- Maintain set pressure even while beer is flowing
- Forged brass and die cast for durability
- Adjustable knob to adjust pressure
- Base manifold and cartridges for replacement
- Comes with male beer thread inlet and outlet ports, allowing for multiple beer line sizes to be used.
- Disassembles without use of tools for ease of cleaning/service.
- Threaded & Stemmed Fittings.
|PACKAGING TYPE||Cardboard Box|
|GAS SERVICE||17.12 X 22.64 X 6.69 in|
|INLET CONNECTION||Type 30 STEM AND HANDWHEEL|
|DELIVERY PRESSURE||0-800 kPa|
|MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE||20,000 kPa|
|OUTLET CONNECTION||1/2 “ BSP RH with Nut & 6 mm Hose Barb|
- 1 Pressure/1 Product
- 2 Pressure/2 Product