Polaris Beer Superchiller™ V3
With more than 50 years experience, Lancer Worldwide Australia has a team of experts ready to provide you with a draft system that is unique to your business.
- Specifically designed to operate as a glycol chiller or an icebank chiller without any modifications.
- Designed for ease of service and installation with its fully insulated and sealed tank, fully insulated circulation pump,and John Guest fittings supplied on the product coils.
- The on-board electronics will shut the unit down should it overheat, freeze up or even develop a glycol leak.
- Designed to operate in Australian conditions up to 400C
- Long-lasting stainless steel construction.
- Compact high-performance design.
- Will also operate the patented Lancer Chiller Plate.
- Easily removable, cleanable condenser filters mean less service calls
|DIMENSIONS (W X D X H )||880mm x 505mm x 877mm (no legs – 727mm)|
|WEIGHT||shipping – 90kg, empty – 82kg|
|MAX CURRENT DRAW||5.6Amps|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||2 – 40°C|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||230V / 50Hz / 10Amp|
|ICE BANK WEIGHT||18kg|
- Castors (150mm legs standard).
- 6 product coils.
- High capacity pump (SPK2-11) (no coils).
- Medium capacity pump (SPC54)
|31000231||S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 4C 240/50|
|31000232||S4E POLARIS V3 SPK2-11 240/50|
|31000233||S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 6C 240/50|
|31000236||S4E POLARIS V3 SPC54 240/50|