The S8E V3 Superchiller is designed using the highest quality materials and proven technology providing our customers with consistent drink quality.
- Large icebank provides extensive reserve capacity for heavy peak demand periods.
- Durable stainless steel cabinet construction.
- Icebank recovery time of 3hrs 24mins between peak demand lunch and dinner periods.
- Carbonator pump temperature protection.
- Low installation, operating and maintenance costs.
- CFC-free water blown insulation complies with the latest environmental standards.
- Australian designed and manufactured to operate in most demanding conditions.
- Designed for ease of installation and service.
|Max Current Draw||Refrig 15 Amps / Postmix 10 Amps|
|Ambient Temperature||2 – 40°C|
|Heat Rejection||6346 Watts|
|Refrigerant||1000 grams R134a x 2|
|Ice bank Weight||75 kg|
|Water Bath Capacity||180 litres|
|Compressor||Danfoss x 2|
|Agitator Motor||12W, 230 VAC 1 Phase|
|Condenser Motor||20W, 230 VAC 1 Phase|
|Ice bank Control||Electronic|
|Carbonation Level Control||Electronic|
|Drink Capacity||Continuous 473ml (16 oz) drinks below 4.4°C at 4 drinks per minute with 40°C ambient, syrup inlet temperature and 32°C water inlet temperature.|
- S8E22LA V2.5 Lancer S8E Superchiller with 2 pumps, single Carbonator.
- S8E23LA V2.5 Lancer S8E Superchiller with 3 pumps, single Carbonator.
- S8E94LA V2.5 Lancer S8E Superchiller with 4 pumps, dual Carbonator.
- S8E95LA V2.5 Lancer S8E Superchiller with 5 pumps, dual Carbonator.